We feel that school uniform is very desirable for a number of reasons and it is our expectation that all children will wear it.The uniform consists of
- Royal Blue School/Plain T-shirt
- Navy Blue Tracksuit bottoms
- Navy Blue School/Plain Hoodie
- Black/Navy Blue Velcro Trainers
- Black/white socks
- Royal Blue Shorts (Summer)
Year 1 to Year 6
- Deep royal blue jumper/cardigan or school sweatshirt
- Light blue polo shirt
- Black skirt/pinafore/trousers/shorts or official tartan kilt/pinafore
- Blue gingham dress (Summer)
- Black school shoes- no trainers, pumps or heels
- Black/white socks or Black tights
School’s authorised uniform retailers are: A&H Rosenfield (Leigh Market) Rainbow Uniforms, (Bradshawgate, Leigh) JayMax, (Gas Street) and The Lowton Creative Company (Online)
Jewellery (apart from one pair of small stud earrings) should not be worn in school because of the risk of injury, particularly during P.E.No body piercing is allowed and earrings are not allowed to be worn by children who are going swimming with school.Nail polish and false nails are not allowed either.
Hair should be neat and tidy and pupils with long hair should have it tied back off the face. Hair styles should at all times be appropriate for school. Extreme hairstyles are not permitted.
Should be small, as space in the classrooms is restricted. Bags are available from school printed with the school badge and very reasonably priced.
P.E. Kit consists of:
Plain royal blue shorts and school/plain blue t-shirt
Outdoor kit-Blue tracksuit bottoms/leggings and a blue jumper/hoodie. Trainers
It is essential that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name, so that lost property may be quickly returned to its owner.