How to find us
- Come off M6 at junction 23 and take A580 towards Manchester
- Travel along A580 until you come to A579 (Atherleigh Way) – Turn left at these traffic lights.
- At next set of lights turn right on to St. Helens Road
- Travel along St. Helens Road towards Leigh. (You will pass a park on the left and then a church)
- Soon after the church, as you near the town centre, you will pass a car wash station on the right and you need to take the next right into West Bridgewater Street.
- Christ Church School is on the left.
- If using SAT NAV, please use postcode WN7 4JG, this is Diamond Street which is directly opposite West Bridgewater Street.
Access to School
Congestion is a fact of life for many schools at certain times of the day and our school is no exception!
We ask in the interest of the children’s safety that visitors to school follow the following guidelines.
Please. . . .
Don’t bring your car to school if you can avoid it.
Please don’t park in front of school on the double yellow lines.
Try to park a little away from school if you are dropping off or picking up children.